We offer FREE standard shipping within AUSTRALIA.
Or you may select EXPRESS POST option at checkout - for an additional $10 charge.
Who is behind DUKUDU in Australia?
DUKUDU watches are proudly imported exclusively by DUKUDU Australia, a separate division of Collated Pty Ltd (formerly hiPP.com.au) [a well known Australian curator of designer brands of Watches, Jewellery and Gift Lines]. Headed by husband and wife team, David and Debbie Faraday and a fantastic crew supporting the business in design, production, marketing, logistics, warehousing and financial control, the business operates out of large, modern high span warehouse in Moorabbin, Victoria. We have over 25 years manufacturing and wholesaling experience; use up to date logistics equipment and ERP|Accounting software; can fulfil any EDI and Scan Packing requirements; and we provide eInvoicing compatible with RetailEdge, DistributionMan, ARMS, POS Solutions, Tower Systems and EXCEL.
Above all else, at DUKUDU Australia, we pride ourselves on working closely with Independent Retailers and their customers, and offering good old fashioned personal Customer Service.
I’m an authorised DUKUDU Retailer in Australia. Can I use this website to order my stock online?
Yes, of course! The main reason we established this website is to enable our retail stockists to view our current catalogue at any time and place re-orders quickly and efficiently. The process is simple. First sign up for an online account on this webstore (Create account), then email your store details and the email address you nominated to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and even though the website publishes only retail pricing, we'll make sure on our side that when your order comes in, that we'll apply your approved wholesale pricing. A final note, to nominate the Pay via Existing Trade Account at checkout.
What are the DUKUDU Specifications?
- All DUKUDU watches proudly feature quality Japanese Quartz movements made by Seiko:
- Battery types – 364 / SR621SW / SG1 / AG1 / SR60 / 602
- 5 ATM Rating – This means that it is suitable for everyday use, swimming or water related work. It is not suitable for diving. Beware, leather straps and water don’t go well together. Damage cause under these circumstances are not covered by the guarantee.
- Hardened Mineral Glass
- Precision machined cases
- Quick-Release Changeable Strap (ideal if you choose to purchase a second strap)
- Date Window (except DU-106)
- All DUKUDU watches feature a stainless steel back and are nickel safe.
What is the Guarantee?
- 2 Years. Guarantees mechanical function and against manufacturing defects.
- To benefit from the guarantee, you will need to present your guarantee card and proof of purchase from an authorised DUKUDU retailer.
- One of the most Retailer/Consumer focused guarantees in the Industry
- Process: Ring or email with your concern and to get review authorisation number and return address details. We will assume responsibility for the watch, once it arrives to us. In house repair. We will turnaround the watch ASAP and certainly within a few business days if it’s repairable with stocked parts, otherwise mostly weekly air-freight imports mean parts will arrive within days so delays are minimal and always reasonable. We return watches by Express Post.
- Usual guarantee exclusions for cases; batteries; straps; glasses; crowns; damage caused by accidents, misuse, neglect; normal wear and tear; opening or servicing by an unauthorised person all apply. However, we will look reasonably at any claims on a case by case basis.
What if something goes wrong that isn’t covered by Guarantee or happens after the Guarantee has expired?
We can usually help and will always try. Let us know the problem at email@example.com or 03 9555 2222. As we import from Holland by air most weeks, and have many spare parts on hand too, we can usually turn around a repair in very good time. We want to build goodwill in DUKUDU at all times, so our aim will be to give renewed life to your DUKUDU and to do so at a fair price that reflects the cost of freight, parts and labour but does NOT attempt to contribute to anyone’s retirement fund! Our driving philosophy is to keep it moving, minimise disruption, build on the goodwill of DUKUDU with our retail partners and ultimate DUKUDU wearers.
Can I purchase another strap?
Yes, we carry stock. So if you would like to buy an additional strap to enjoy an extra colour way, then we are happy to supply you. Please email or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9555 2222 and we’ll help you directly as we don’t sell the straps online. You may also like to know that DUKUDU watches have industry standard widths, so they can also be fitted with most aftermarket straps too.